Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

PROCRASTINATION

Hello my fellow LouBriTri readers!
 It's Bridget here and today I'll be going solo and writing a post without Lou and Tri. Sigh...They have their own solo posts too which were posted not so long ago so go check that out!

Well apparently my posts are almost always the last ones to be posted. It's always Lou (the hardworking one who always wants to get work done as quickly as possible with excellent results) and then Tri (the passionate one who loves and has the time to sit down and write) to have their posts posted up. And then there's me... AKA the person who for some unknown reason always doesn't have time or energy to do the things that are suppose to be done.
And that's what this post is going to be about... PROCRASTINATION

No no no I don't like to call it procrastination. I like to call it... 'taking an awfully long time to do other work so that I can achieve more excellent results' (which is the excuse I always give to explain why I don't have enough time to do other work that don't appeal to me as much as others)...
Hey, truthfully speaking here...

Okay, so I used to have a ton of tuition and my friends would always say that I'm trying to kill myself with my awfully packed schedule. I stay up late to finish work as I'm not allowed to do homework during tuition and I wake up very early, feeling like a Squidward with humungous eyebags. 



Even in my artworks. I can take up three full days to work on one peice of artwork. Seriously, for some ridiculous reason, I'll always make my artworks so complicated but the results are just as normal as anyone's artworks (Louisa is just born naturally talented). I would get high marks but not the marks an artwork that took three days to complete deserves... I know, I know it's quite conceited of me to say these stuff but forgive me... Please...
But now I'm currently trying to work on that. I guess I'm improving... 

The scenario after school is normally like: 
I exhaustedly pack my bags after a long day in class...

Friend: Man Bridget, you should totally rest. I mean all of us think that you are pushing yourself way too much. You should seriously take a break, or you gone' die of exhaustion.

Me: B-but I have training today, then I have English tuition then after that I gotta eat dinner and get ready for another tuition which lasts till 10. <gasp> Then I have to complete an artwork that will probably take me two days...

Friend: But it's due tomorrow... 

Me: Exactly! Oh god what am I doing with my life? (Starts hyperventilating then falls to the ground) 

Friend: Bridget are you ok? 

Me: (spasms) 

Friend: Oh God! She's gonna die! 

Me: blurb blaisuxgnzjxhd













(It's totally like that...NOT) 

Anyway, I have recently brought up the courage in me to cancel out one of my tuitions which took a lot of will-power as that teacer wasn't just any ordinary teacher but a teacher that has taught me since I was about eight. She's been teaching me for like 6 years! You can't believe the awkwardness of me telling her that I didn't need her tuition anymore.
Sigh. 

But......... Sport season kinda came (it's sports season all year every year here, it's cray) And my free time was taken up by trainings...(facepalms) Good Job Bridget. So long story short, my schedule was full again. And my friends were all like: Seriously?



And when I return home from the trainings, I feel very tired. And c'mon who wants to do homework when you feel like dying on the bed from muscle pains and drowsiness? Not me. But I have to anyway so I still had to stay up late to complete the work.... Sigh 

But there was always this small thought  in my head of my friends telling me that I deserve a rest and that will get to me saying: 
Oh I should probably go to sleep now, I mean it's already so late at night and I deserve a rest man. I'll just leave all the homework to be done the next morning. 
Good idea Bridget! 

Next morning: 
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?????
*cries

(Lou comes, shakes her head and lectures me) 


Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment when you feel that you DESERVE a REST, the WHOLE WORLD is going to end. Ok? You'll get sucked into this vortex of PROCRASTINATION where no work is done on time and lemme tell you, you ain't getting out of there in a looonggg time.


Lou and Tri, I hope you guys are reading this and that this explains my cranky mornings. 

But I know you LouBriTri readers worry about me(not) but I'm doing alright now. Trainings have ended and we did well in the competitions so yup.....
I'm probably gonna find another way to kill myself but let's save that for another story... 

That's it for Bri's solo post on PROCRASTINATION! I hope it was VERY educational(not). Make sure you check out Lou's and Tri's solo posts and I'll see you guys next time :)

Me in the morning when the alarm rings


THANK YOU FOR READING AND LOOK FORWARD TO MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment